Martes, Nobyembre 15, 2011

AMITY . AMITY . AMITY ♥

        My First semester was fun . I met new friends and new teachers . At first time , I'm not comfortable with the new surroundings because my classmates were so serious . I thought I could not be able to find a people who's attitude was the same as to my high school classmates . but I was wrong . Their attitude was the same as my batchmates in high school . As time goes by , it feel's like I've known them better than I'd imagine . The new set of friends that I've met made me feel that I belong to them . Then , there I finally realized that my college life has began . There were lots of experiences that I treasured now because those memories made my heart tumble with so much joy and excitement ♥





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento